How it Works
How it Works
1Read eligibility criteria 2 minutes
2Get your personalised rate 3 minutes
3Full application 10 minutes
4Send and upload documentation 1 day
5Funds deposited 3 days
How do I get my rate upfront
- Complete an online form with your basic details.
- Catch Personal Loans connects to a credit bureau to obtain your credit file (this does not impact your credit score).
- Our algorithms will determine a personalised interest rate based on your credit file and history.
- You accept the offer and complete a full personal loan application (marked as a credit enquiry on your credit file).
Why Catch Personal Loans?
Catch provides a range of tailored personal loans, designed to suit your needs.
Up to $350 of Catch shopping vouchers
If you settle a Catch Personal Loan you’ll receive electronic Catch shopping vouchers between $150 and $350 within 30 days on settlement as follows:
|Loan amount from||to||Catch Shopping Voucher Amount|
How Can I Check If I Am Eligible for a Catch Personal Loan?
However, you are able to assess yourself against our eligibility criteria, which you can check on this page.
How Do I Apply for a Loan?
How Long Does It Take for Catch Personal Loans to Fund my Personal Loan?
How quickly your loan is funded depends on how quickly you’re able to get your requested documents to us. You can see what these are on our eligibility criteria page . Have these ready when you apply and in some cases we can fund your loan within 72 hours, subject to approval.
How Long Does It Take to Get Approved for My Loan?
I Can’t Obtain a Rate, What Can I Do?
What Documents Will I Need to Provide?
- The ID documents used in your application. If we need to see these, we’ll ask you to provide a copy of the front and the back of the documents. We accept the following forms of ID:
- A passport OR
- A driving licence in conjunction with Medicare card.
- Proof of your employment and income, such as your recent payslips.
- Details and proof of any current debts. This includes, but is not limited to existing personal loans, any store or credit cards you hold, and if you have access to and use an overdraft facility on your bank account.
- Proof of your address, such as a utility bill.
- Details of your regular rent or mortgage payment.
Why Am I Not Eligible for a Personal Loan?
Why Do You Need My Personal Details and How Safe Are They?