Can I Payout my Catch Personal Loan, and are There Any Fees?
- Contacting our Customer Care Team on 1300 190 388. We are available from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday EST.
- Emailing our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chat online with our Customer Care Team or our Personal Loan Advisors here at www.catchpersonalloans.com.au.
Do You Do Joint Loans?
This helps us to keep the loan process simple and ensures we always know who we’re dealing with.
How Can I Check If I Am Eligible for a Catch Personal Loan?
However, you are able to assess yourself against our eligibility criteria, which you can check on this page.
How Do I Apply for a Loan?
How Do I Receive My Actual Rate?
How Long Does It Take for Catch Personal Loans to Fund my Personal Loan?
How quickly your loan is funded depends on how quickly you’re able to get your requested documents to us. You can see what these are on our eligibility criteria page . Have these ready when you apply and in some cases we can fund your loan within 72 hours, subject to approval.
How Long Does It Take to Get Approved for My Loan?
I Can’t Obtain a Rate, What Can I Do?
What are the Minimum and Maximum Loan Amounts?
What are Your Loan Terms and Repayment Options?
What Documents Will I Need to Provide?
- The ID documents used in your application. If we need to see these, we’ll ask you to provide a copy of the front and the back of the documents. We accept the following forms of ID:
- A passport OR
- A driving licence in conjunction with Medicare card.
- Proof of your employment and income, such as your recent payslips.
- Details and proof of any current debts. This includes, but is not limited to existing personal loans, any store or credit cards you hold, and if you have access to and use an overdraft facility on your bank account.
- Proof of your address, such as a utility bill.
- Details of your regular rent or mortgage payment.
Why Am I Not Eligible for a Personal Loan?
Why Do You Need My Personal Details and How Safe Are They?
Why is My Interest Rate Higher Than the Banks?
Will Applying for a Catch Personal Loan Affect My Credit Score?