Are You Eligible for a Catch Personal Loan?
Find out if you qualify for a Catch Personal Loan before you get your rate.
To apply for a Catch Personal Loan you must meet the following criteria.
- Aiming to borrow $5,000 to $40,000.
- Able to repay the personal loan in 18 to 84 months.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Be employed. Full time, part time, and casual employees are eligible, although your casual position must be for longer than six months.
- Have no defaults on your credit file.
- Not be bankrupt or have any court judgments.
- Have no active payday loans.
- Be able to provide suitable identification. Catch Personal Loans accepts:
- Your passport OR
- Your driving licence in conjunction with your Medicare card as forms of ID.
Have these documents handy
To help your application progress smoothly, please have these documents to hand. Once your application has started, your personal loan advisor will be in touch to let you know what specific documents you need to send to Catch Personal Loans.
- The ID documents you used in your application. We’ll need to see the front and back.
- Proof of your employment and your income, this is usually your recent payslips.
- Details of your current debts, including loans, overdrafts, store and credit cards.
- Proof of your address, such as a utility bill.
- Details of your regular rent or mortgage payment.
What happens if I’m eligible
1Read eligibility criteria 2 minutes
2Get your personalised rate 3 minutes
3Full application 10 minutes
4Send and upload documentation 1 day
5Funds deposited 3 days
Throughout the process your Australian-based personal loan advisor will manage your application. You could receive the cash in as little as 72 hours from making your application.